Friday, December 16, 2022

What has been challenging and rewarding about sharing my ideas with others to help me develop and refine them/What has been challenging and rewarding about sharing my ideas with others to help me develop and refine them

  • What has been challenging and rewarding about sharing my ideas with others to help me develop and refine them. 
    • I am not particularly sure if something was challenging about sharing my ideas with others. However, it was definitely rewarding to get insight, a different perspective, and a way to expand my idea when talking to other individuals.
  • Sharing something that I love about Colorado that inspires my creativity.
    • The mountains! Coming from Florida and only having beaches and not mountains it’s incredible to see them all the time from my apartment or on campus. 


Colorado Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...