Friday, December 16, 2022

A time I visited a place for the first time. What I remember. What I was drawn to.

 

  • A time I visited a place for the first time. What I remember. What I was drawn to.
    • This was actually years ago when I was probably still in middle school, I came to visit my dad in Colorado and driving to his house meant passing Anschutz, UC Health and Children’s Hospital. I remember seeing the banner about being #1 in the state and how big the campus was. I was definitely drawn to it and now I work there! 
Historic $200 Million Commitment to the University of Colorado Anschutz  Medical Campus Fuels Advancements in Treatments and Cures

1 comment:

  1. This i so cool! I am so glad your dreams were able to come to fruition!

    ReplyDelete

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...