Friday, December 16, 2022

In what are you majoring, and how did you decide on your major? Talking about something difficult that I had to do. How I worked through that challenge, and what were some things I learned in the process.

  • In what I am majoring, and how I decided on your majors
    • Check entries for response to the question: 
    • When you hear the word "creativity," what comes to mind? How would you describe creativity?
    • Write on a topic and include images that inspire you. You may choose your own topic or use one of the prompts below. What drew you to take a class on creativity?What do you do to inspire your creativity?
  • Talking about something difficult that I had to do. How I worked through that challenge, and what were some things I learned in the process.
    • Something difficult I had to do was leave Florida/My family to move to Colorado for a good education. The way I have worked throughout this challenge was to make sure I decorated my room to resemble my house in Florida to reduce home sickness. Make good friends, talk to my family constantly, make sure I am staying busy. I learned that it is possible to take the risk and succeed! 

Top 10 best college towns in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...