Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Write on a topic and include images that inspire you. You may choose your own topic or use one of the prompts below. What drew you to take a class on creativity?What do you do to inspire your creativity?




As stated in some of my previous blogs, I love the medical field and the brain in specific. One of my 


majors is Psychology and my minor is in Behavioral Cognitive Neuroscience with the end goal of 


becoming a Neurosurgeon. So of course when I saw this class I knew creativity is connected with the 


brain and I would be getting a different perspective of how the brain works in terms of creativity. 


Ironically enough with in my time in this class we have covered many examples of the medical field and 


its connection with creativity. As well as discussing the brain which is what I hoped for when signing up 


for this class. Apart from that aspect I also love the subject of creativity and considered myself very 


creative so I was definitely intrigued to see if I could expand on my creativity and what else this class had 


to offer. 









1 comment:

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...