Friday, December 16, 2022

Talking about a positive experience I had working as a team. Talking about a negative experience.


  • Talking about a positive experience I had working as a team. Talking about a negative experience.
    • A positive experience when I worked in a team was when I worked at Wendy's. I didn’t know anyone but I still ended up leaving with great friendships. My team always supported me, we supported each other. We would all help each other and it was always a great time when we we’re working together. 
    • A negative experience was being in leadership positions in clubs at my high school with my friends. I carried a lot of the time. I don’t think they took me serious and lacked effort on everything they did. Horrible to work with. 
Wendy's - Wikipedia


  • Writing about my thoughts and how my understanding of creativity shifted this semester.
    • I don’t know if my thoughts and understanding of creativity shifted persay but were definitely expanded. I was made aware that creativity is not just the typical art, painting, drawing, music etc. activity. Also that you can grow your creativity and nurture it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...