Friday, December 16, 2022

A place/space that I find welcoming/Something new I learned about myself this semester

  • place/space that I find welcoming
    • My room in my apartment would be the most welcoming space in Colorado. My friends apartment would follow. Since I moved here from Florida with only two suitcases I was able to decorate my room to my liking. Majority if not all of my stuff is very new and clean which also helps make it comfortable. I went with a plant/skull theme. My friends apartment feel welcoming as we always have a great time and they don’t lock their doors so I can come in whenever I want! 

Skull - LED Neon Sign – MK Neon

  • Something new I learned about myself this semester.
    • Something I learned about myself this semester is that I am starting to communicate with others better and break cycles from the past to repeat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...