Thursday, December 15, 2022

Taking a walk to a familiar place and trying to pay attention to new details. Exploring an object.

Take a walk to a familiar place and try to pay attention to new details. Either photograph, sketch, or write about things you noticed that you haven’t before.

KSE/UCHealth Exclusive Offerings - UCHealth

  • I usually walk pretty fast when I am on campus/the hospital 
  • I do usually acknowledge that there are a lot of big buildings 
  • When actually taking my time to view the buildings I was able to notice more things such as 
    • A gift shop in the hospital 
    • Rooms In the hospital 
    • Medical machinery 
    • How many ambulances and fire trucks/engines pass by 
    • How a lot of the structure uses glasses 

Choose an object to explore. Set your timer. After 1 minute, list everything that you notice. After 2 minutes of looking, list additional observations. After 5 minutes of looking, list additional details. How did spending more time looking change your perception and/or understanding of the object?

Anatomical Model - Human Anatomy – Medilab Exports Consortium

  • Object = Anatomical Model
  • I feel like spending more time on observing an object just allowed to get more creative on how to describe it 
(My apologies I had to use pictures from google as I couldn't find my actual pictures)


1 comment:

  1. The overhead shot of the roads is actually cool. I think there was much creativity put behind road building!

    ReplyDelete

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...