Friday, December 16, 2022

Determining the problem or challenge for which this object might have been a solution/Creative Individual Report


  • An object or process that has been designed. Determining the problem or challenge for which this object might have been a solution. 
    • Problem: Brain Tumor
    • Solution: Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)

 Magnetic resonance imaging - Wikipedia

  • Brief summary of the creative individual I studied for my report. 
    • Go to: Example of a creative/innovative person who took a risk. Describing a time I took a risk. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments (since I wasn't able to post them under peers entries)

Blake November 18, 2022 MAJOR It was interesting to see how you decided you major and your thought process as I had a different one. Nonethe...